- We have been giving our membership one-on-one service since 1974. We want to do the same for you. Call Marshall for pre-approval on loans and schedule time for him so he is available when "you" go shopping. Whether you buy in town or out of town, we will be available to talk to you and your salesperson so the purchase goes quickly and smoothly.
- Your family members, brothers, sisters, children, grand children, aunts, uncles, and in-laws are eligible to join your credit union. Why not check today so we can offer them the same great service you are getting?
- If you have a "special" financial service that you would like us to also offer, give us a call. We will work with you to establish that line of service as well.
- We are constantly adjusting our dividend rates to pay you the maximum on your savings. Increase your savings today and take advantage of our high rates.
- Still working at the Proving Grounds? Payroll deduction is available so it is easy to save and make loan payments without writing a check.
In this day and age, identity theft has unfortunately become a by-product of the numerous conveniences online e-commerce provides. As a result, it is imperative that individuals stay vigilant in monitoring their credit score. Credit scores are used by creditors when you attempt to purchase large ticket items, such as a new or used vehicle, travel trailers, recreational vehicles, work equipment, and so on.
First, you need to familiarize yourself with the Identity Theft services available to you online. These sites will help you outline the steps you need to take if you think your identity has been compromised. Start with either of these sites:
- Federal Trade Commission's - IdentityTheft.gov website
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's website
After you familiarize yourself with the steps you need to take to protect and remedy any credit report issues from the information on these sites, you need to request your individual credit report for further scrutiny. You can request your annual credit report free of charge at www.AnnualCreditReport.com. This site is the only credit report site that is actively supported by all three credit bureau's: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.